Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour Highlights
- Explore the Kathmandu Valley – City of Temples
- Explore and learn about the history and traditions of the local community people
- Explore the Chitwan National Park by taking a Jeep safari, Elephant Safari, Bird Watching, Jungle walk, etc.
- Get a glimpse of the unique culture of the Tharu community of the Chitwan
- Learn about the Indigenous community while traveling to different places/destinations
- Visit/Explore the birthplace of Lord Buddha, a UNESCO world heritage sites
- Explore the Maya Devi Temple, surrounded by the Pond which is also believed as the healing powers
- Explore/Visit the Lumbini International Research Institute, where the extensive collection of Buddhist architecture and Buddhist artifacts is preserved.
- Get enrolled in yoga and meditation classes in the Lumbini guided by the Gurus
- Enjoy the boat ride in the Phewa Lake and Visit the Tal Barahi Mata Temple
- Hike to the World Peace stupa, and witness the stunning mountain ranges and the panoramic views of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy the adventure activities in Pokhara such as paragliding, zipline, Bungee Jump, ultra flight, etc
- Enjoy the vibrant nightlife of Pokhara while walking along the streets beside the Phewa Lake
The leading attraction in Nepal is the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour because it offers the visitors an opportunity to explore the diverse culture, unique traditions and scenic beauty of Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini and Pokhara. The Tour also offers you the vibrant Nepali traditions, ancient cultural temples and unique lifestyles of the Nepali People.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour typically commences in Kathmandu – the capital city of Nepal. The Kathmandu valley offers ancient Temples, Monasteries and UNESCO World Heritage such as Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Temple, and Kathmandu Durbar Square, etc. While exploring the destination we will go through the narrow streets of the Kathmandu Valley, as well as the ancient arts, unique culture and traditions of the native community of the Kathmandu Valley.
Chitwan is the second destination for the tour, where we will explore the Chitwan National Park located in the Terai belt of Nepal. In Chitwan National Park we will explore the Jungle walk, Jeep safari, Kannayoing, Elephant Breeding Center and the dense forest where flora and fauna are found with different species. In addition, we will encounter endangered animals such as the One-horn Rhino, the Royal Bengal Tiger and the Asina Elephants available in the National Park.
After exploring the Chitwan, we will drive to Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha and also the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Lumbini Tour offers different travel destinations including the ancient temples, Monasteries, Stupas and the Maya Devi Temple, Lumbini, The Ashoka Pillar, and Scared Gardens. With the presence of all these sites, Lumbini is the most important pilgrimage for the Buddhist religion too.
While for the last destination, we will embark on our journey to Pokhara-the main hub of tourists at an altitude of 850M above sea level. Pokhara city is mainly known for the science of beauty which is located in the western belt of Nepal. It offers stunning views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail, and Mt. Dhaulagiri. While Pokhara city is full of adventure, we can also participate in Paragliding, Zip-line, Bungee Jump, Ultra Flight and Boating in Phewa Lake.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour is an ideal Tour that offers the chance to experience Nepal’s best traditions of the Tharu community, Pilgrimages, wildlife and natural beauty.
what is included Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour ?
- Airport Pick up and drop by Private Car
- Kathmandu – Pokhara by tourist Bus
- Pokhara Sightseeing by Private Car
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by Private Car
- 3-Star Hotel Kathmandu Pokhara with Breakfast
- 3 Star Hotel in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
- Pokhara- Chitwan by tourist bus with A/C
- Chitwan Jungle Activities ( Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Canoe ride, Elephant Breeding Safari , Tharu Culture Program )
- 3 Star Hotel with Breakfast in Lumbini
- Entrance fee for Chitwan National Park
- Local Guide in Chitwan
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30Days – $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110)
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Costs like delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control, for example- itinerary modification, change of government policy, Strikes, illness landslide, etc
Permit Fees at Different Locations
During the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour, one is required to pay different permit fees for different locations. Here is a detailed overview of the permit fees required. While Blue Lake Adventure handles every permit charge required so it’s beneficial for every traveler to travel with us.
- Pashupatinath Temple: NPR 1,000 for Non-SAARC nations & NPR 400 and NPR 150 for SAARC nations.
- Swayambhunath Temple: NPR 200 for Non-SAARC nations & NPR 50 for SAARC nations.
- Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square: NPR 1000 for Non-SAARC nationals &NPR 150 for SAARC nations.
- Patan Darbar Squire- NPR 1000 for Non-SAARC & NPR 400 for SAARC Country
- Bhaktapur Darbar Squire– NPR 1800 for Non-SAARC & NPR 500 for SAARC Country
- Gupteshwor cave: NPR 300 for foreign nationality & NPR 100 for Nepali.
- David’s Fall: NPR 100 for foreign nations & NPR 30 for Nepali citizens
- Bindabasini Temple: No entrance fee is required, but donations are highly appreciated
- World Peace Pagoda: No entrance fee but transportation is required
- Chitwan National Park: NPR 1500/day for Non-SAARC national & NPR 750 for SAARC nationals/day.
- Elephant Breeding Center: NPR 300 for Foreign nationality & NPR 50 for Nepali citizens.
- Tharu Village Tour: NPR 1000 for Foreign Nationality & NPR 500 for Nepali Citizens.
While the entrance fee for the Lumbini Tour, for the foreign nation, is USD 20 or equivalent in other currencies, and for SAARC nations is NPR 300 on a per-person basis.
Food & Accommodation Availability
While having the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour, we offer different accommodation and food options across different destinations. In major, 3-star hotels are the priority as the accommodations whereas for improvement additional charges may occur.
There are different 3-star hotels across different cities we travel through, so we will stay at the best hotel offering a variety of services and accommodation facilities.
Food during the tour includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We can enjoy different Nepali cuisine in the hotels and other fast-food areas. During the tour, we will closely explore the food varieties of the people of Nepal including their regular breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nepali cuisine includes Daal Bhaat Tarkari, and other side dishes like chicken meat, ghee, gundruk. Newari dishes are widely popular among the tourists visiting Nepal which we can have looking at your preference.
For lunch, we will have delicious Nepali momos, also called Nepali Dumplings. Momos are the favorite of every Nepali people residing in different places across Nepal. With Blue Lake Adventure, you will enjoy every delicious food around Nepal.
Essential Gears and Equipment
When arranging a trip to or traveling to Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour, it is more important to consider packing the essential gear and equipment. However, you will be experiencing different weather conditions as per changes in the terrains and elevations.
- Comfortable Shoes: While traveling to Nepal, comfortable shoes are best. Since we have to walk through different areas on foot having comfortable shoes are always beneficial.
- Lightweight Shirts: Lightweight clothes and shirts are very highly appreciated, for the warm and humid weather in Chitwan. However, you will have cooler weather in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Just in case better to pack a waterproof jacket for morning and evening weather. Kathmandu is the one where you will feel cooler, while all other destinations are hotter and warmer, where the temperature rises to 30-35 degrees.
- Sun Protection: Pack the sun cream which is high in SPF, and a hat to protect your skin from the sun rays and UV rays.
- Personal Hygiene Items: Pack those items that are necessary for you while traveling for personal hygiene, such as tissue paper, hand sanitizer and more.
- Sun Glass: Sun Glass is mandatory while exploring the cities during the daytime when it is sunnier at mid-day, so make sure you have good sunglasses to protect your eyes from dangerous rays.
- Bottle: During your travel, being hydrated is crucial. So having your water bottle will help carry and drink water.
- Medications: Pack the medications that are given to you by your doctors and a few first-aid medicines for yourself to tackle emergencies.
- Camera: During the tour, you will have plenty of time to explore the city and capture wonderful memories, so make sure you carry a good camera with a good battery backup.
- Travel Adaptor: Nepal mainly uses the Type C and Type D powerless, so make sure to carry the travel adaptor to charge your phones
Best Time for Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour
The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour is best to travel during the Autumn and Spring season. You can travel during the winter season as well if you are willing to explore the hidden gems of the ancient Kathmandu Valley and other destinations.
The Autumn season (late September – November) is the best season to have the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini tour because during this period the weather is clean and you can enjoy the clear view of different Mountain ranges. The temperature during the month is around 25 degrees, which makes this time the most favorable time to have the tour.
Spring Season (March-May) is also the best time to have the Kathmandu Pokhara tour because the weather is generally pleasant with mild temperatures and clear skies. Because of the mild temperature and clear skies, this season is the ideal season for visiting places across Nepal. Also, you will enjoy the beauty of nature during this time because of the lush forest and blooming flowers.
Contact Us for booking the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour
Reviews on Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Lumbini Tour
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web