Highlights of Short Everest Base Camp short Trek
- The renowned Everest Base Camp short Trek leads hikers to Mount Everest’s base camp in the Nepalese Himalayas, the highest mountain in the entire globe.
- The journey begins and concludes in the town of Lukla, which is reachable from Kathmandu after a brief flight.
- The trail offers breathtaking vistas of the Himalayas as it travels past little towns, verdant forests, and high mountain passes.
- Hikers will pass by a number of well-known peaks along the journey, including Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Nuptse.
- Due to the steep inclines and high altitude, the walk can be physically taxing for some hikers.
- To prevent altitude sickness, acclimatization is crucial, and it is advised to take rest days while on the hike.
- The trail is well-defined, and there are several teahouses and hotels along the way for rest and lodging.
- The journey ends at Mount Everest’s base camp, where trekkers may receive a close-up look at the illustrious peak.
Everest Base Camp Short Trek Overview
Prestige views of the mountains. As to immerse yourself in the mountain. Everest Base Camp Short Trek is a unique demanded trek. The Trek takes you through the giant mountains of Everest region. The close-up view of the mountains connects with you shortly.
Everest Base Camp Short Trek is a well-liked and difficult trip in Nepal’s Solukhumbu region. Which is also home to Mount Everest and the Sherpa people, is the Everest Base Camp short trek.
The journey eventually brings you to Mount Everest’s base camp after passing through stunning alpine forests, traditional Sherpa communities, and high mountain passes.
The short journey, which begins and ends in the town of Lukla and is accessible by a short flight from Kathmandu, may be finished in 8–10 days.
The trail passes through the Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and Gorakshep settlements as well as the Sagarmatha National Park. You will get the chance to observe the renowned peaks of the Khumbu region, such as Ama Dablam, Lhotse, and Nuptse, along the way.
The route is considered to be moderate to challenging because it takes you to a high altitude. The trail can be physically and mentally taxing because of its steep ascents and descents.
The sights of the Himalayas and mountain treks are definitely worth the effort. Throughout the journey, you will have the opportunity to experience the distinctive Sherpa culture and traditions and learn about their way of life in the Himalayas.
The trek will lead you through the Lobuche to Gorakshep. As of now, you will have a good view of the mountains. You will meet with huge numbers of trekkers along the trail.
Reaching Gorakshep, you will head to the Everest Base Camp. To explore life within the base of Mount Everest. You will have plenty of time to capture the pictures and the videos.
Overall, the Everest Base Camp Short Trek can be done in 10 days. The trek offers a fruitful time in the high mountains. You will experience the beautiful
Cost Included in Everest Base Camp short Trek
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round-trip flight ticket
- Best available lodge accommodation during the trek twin sharing
- All standard meals full board with tea/ coffee (Lunches, Dinners, and Breakfasts) during the trek
- Government licensed holder Blue Lake Adventure experienced trek Guide and porter ( Every two trekkers 1 Porter Carry 11 kg Baggage
- Guide and porter include their salary, meals, lodging, and insurance
- Water purification tablets for safe drinking water during the
- Permit Everest Trek
- (TIMS) card Trekkers Information Management System
- The Permit of the Local Government and Sagarmatha National Park
- Everyday Seasonal Fruits
- Down Jackets, Sleeping Bag, Blue Lake Adventure T-Shirt, and Annapurna Base camp map ( Down jacket and Sleeping bag to be returned after the trek )
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Rescue operations in case of complicated in funded by travel insurance
- Blue Lake Adventure Certificate after the successful trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30 Days – $40-50, and 90 days- $100-110)
- Extra luggage (limit is 12 kg per trekker)
- All Accommodation and meals before and after the journey in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Personal Expenses (Snacks, ( tea/ Coffee) cold drinks, Alcohol, Boil water Wi-Fi, hot shower, battery re- Charge, telephone call, and extra porter
- Personal Gear and clothes
- Personal Trekking equipment
- Tips, Guide, Porter, restaurant, Driver
- Additional Costs like delays caused due to circumstances beyond to our Control, example- itinerary modification, change of government policy , Strikes , illness landslide, etc
Everest Base Camp Short Trek Permits
While trekking to Everest Base Camp short trek for the short trekking period if you lack time, the following permits you should take off:
- Khumbu Pasang lhamu Rural Municipality Entrance permit
- Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit
- Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entrance permit
The Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural Municipality Entrance permit was collected directly from Trekkers as a replacement for the TIMS card.
Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit
The Sagarmatha National Park is collected by the officials of the National Park department to enter the National Park. The National Park Permit is available at the Nepal Tourism Board, Kathmandu.
Short Everest Base Camp Short Trek Cost
While trekking to the Everest Region, your cost mainly goes on as the service you demand. Mainly, the cost of Permits, Transportation, and Nepal visa fees cannot be cut off while you look at consideration of your accommodations, insurance, etc.
The following are the basic pricing to do Short Everest Base Camp Short Trek:
- Permits: While trekking to Short Everest Base Camp short trek, you need Sagarmatha National Park and Khumbu Pasang Lhamu Rural, The permits are available from the Nepal Tourism Board, Kathmandu.
- Transportation: During trekking, Transportation consumes a huge amount of payment, so it will be cheaper as booking the flights in advance will make your travel happy.
- Nepal Visa: You will get your Nepal Visa upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. The visa fee will cost you around $15, $30, and many more as per your number of days staying.
Terrain, Altitude, and Elevation
Everest Base Camp Short Trek is a challenging and grade-A trekking destination for all outdoor lovers willing to explore Short Everest Base Camp. Having good knowledge of the geography of the Everest Region is best.
The trekking path to Short Everest Base Camp short Trek passes through an area with alpine surroundings, a dense pine and ironwood forest, and also becomes muddy when it rains. The first part of the trip from Lukla to Namche Bazaar is simpler, although it might be challenging to climb the steps to get there.
The difficulty of the steps increases as you hike toward Tengboche. You will encounter a lot of suspension bridges as you explore the Himalayas in the Everest region.
Altitude and Elevation
After half an hour of flight to Luka gateway to Everest region, we trek towards Phakding-the Sherpa settlement near the riverside. During our trek on Short Everest Base Camp, as we keep on going ahead to our destinations the altitude increases.
Hiking to Everest Short Trek puts you at risk for Acute mountain sickness (AMS). AMS appears to be most active at an altitude of 2500 meters above sea level and is responsible for several consequences at high altitudes.
The distance to Everest Base Camp’s short trek has an elevation gain that is more than twice as great as the elevation where AMS seems to be active. To help the body adjust to the Himalayan environment, spend the two days of proper acclimatization climbing to high peak vistas and descending to a lower altitude for the night.
Food on Short Everest Base Camp Short Trek
A quick hike to Everest Base Camp short trek While on a short-term trek to Everest Base Camp, the trip provides you with a variety of dining options including traditional local dishes.
While trekking to the Short Everest Base Camp short trek, you can order from the Tea House menu and savor the greatest tastes of Himalayan cuisine.
The following are the main and popular foods and teas to warm you in High Himalayas:
Dal Bhat: The dish is popular in Nepal in which you get a bowl of lentil soup, rice, vegetables, and spicy chicken curry. It will be a good choice for you to get a full stomach while trekking in the Himalayas of the Everest Region.
Fry Rice with Eggs and Vegetables: You get to fry rice with a mixture of eggs or vegetables as per your preference in the high Himalayas in The Everest region. The taste will take your breath for a short time while having the food.
You may also order the typical local Tibetan and Sherpa culture food in the Himalayas of Everest regions while trekking Everest Base Camp short trek for a short duration of the period.
Short Everest Base Camp Short Trek Accommodations
Short Everest Base Camp Trek all your accommodation will be in Teahouse. The Tea house is mainly made up of woods in the Himalayan region offering you good and cozy bedroom services.
During the trek, you will be using the shared bedrooms. The washroom will also be shared. While some offer you the attached bathrooms as well.
You may experience the typical local food. Interacting with the local people will be more beneficial. You will learn about the culture and traditions of the Sherpa community.
The popular food is Dal Bhat, Roti Tarkari, Fried rice, Fried potatoes, Fried Noodles, etc. With the additional charge, Wi-Fi is also available within the Hotel/ Tea house.
Best Time for Everest Base Camp Short Trek
Trekking to Everest Base Camp short trek will be the dream destination to reach all people. To fulfill your wish the best seasons to trek Everest Base Camp are: Spring (late March to May) and Autumn ( Late September to November). Both seasons will have clear skies, no clouds, clean mountains, and a few littered snow somewhere.
Spring (March To May)
The spring is the season of blooming flowers. Where you can see the natural beauty of the green. This is the season of the expedition. You will meet a huge number of crowds.
During the month the temperature will be moderate. While you may experience the flow of wind few days. The best part is you will witness the yak grazing on the field.
Experiencing the different flora and fauna is ideal during the season. You will see the national flower of Nepal Rhododendron as well.
Autumn (September to November)
The peak trekking season in Nepal. During this, the temperature will be cozy. The mountain will open up closely. You can experience cool vibes with the environment.
The trail will welcome you with beautiful steps and a vibrant experience. You will meet several crowds trekking to Everet Base Camp Trek.
Equipment or Packaging List
While trekking to the Everest region, all the basic requirements are provided in the teahouse such as food, roof, and others. So no extra equipment is required besides your personal belongings.
The following personal equipment should be packed with you while trekking to Everest Three Pass:
- Personal Hygiene: Toothbrush, Towel, soaps, etc
- Water bottle: A water bottle is required to stay hydration during our trek
- Clothes: down jacket, shirts, comfortable full shoes, trousers, gloves, etc
- Others: Goggles, camera, power bank, and charger
- Headlamps: It is required while going outside the Hotel in Night Time
FAQ about Everest Base Camp short Trek
Reviews on Everest Base Camp Short Trek
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2024 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web