Janakpur Tour Highlights
- The Janaki Mandir also known as the Janakpur Dham is the major attraction,
- The Janaki Temple is dedicated to Goddess Sita-also the wife of Lord Ram and is the most famous Hindu Temple in Nepal
- The Janakpur is also been believed as the birthplace of Goddess Sita
- The Ram Janki Vivah Mandap is beautifully decorated and is widely visited by visitors and is believed that Lord Ram and Goddess Sita got Married here,
- The Mithila Art of the Janakpur also attracts a huge number of tourists from around the globe,
- Ram Sita Vivah Panchami is mostly grandly celebrated in Janakpur,
- The visitors can taste and explore the local cuisine food and dishes of the Janakpur,
- Visit/Explore the Jaleshwar Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva, also Many disciples comes to get the Darshan
Janakpur Tour – Religious Tour in Nepal
Janakpur Tour immerses the visitors in the pilgrimage tour and also within the diverse culture and traditions of the local people. The Janakpur is known as the land of goddess Sita -the birthplace of Goddess Sita.
Exploring the Janaki Mandir temple of goddess Sita. You will feel amazed at the beautiful Janaki Mandir which is made with a unique style of architecture. The culturally rich place of Janakpur has a lot to offer. Where you will explore Lord Ram and Sita Vivah Manda-which is beautifully decorated with flowers and blissful lights.
The Janaki Mandir was built where the goddess Sita was born. Today, the Janaki Mandir is known as a UNESCO heritage site and welcomes a huge number of visitors within the Janakpur.
Janakpur is also more famous for its arts and culture. The Mithila art is more famous and is loved by many visitors. You may also learn more about the Mithila art during your Janakpur trip. Learning with the local people in Janakpur is the most good and valuable.
Taste and explore the local cuisine of Janakpur. The food and the sweet lassi are more popular over there. Along this, there are more cultural and historical sites around the Janakpur to explore.
Cost included in Janakpur Tour
- All Transportation (Kathmandu -Janakpur- Kathmandu ) by Private Car
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by Private Car
- Janakpur Sightseeing by Private Car
- 3-Star Hotel Kathmandu and Janakpur with Breakfast
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30Days – $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110)
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Costs like delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control, for example- itinerary modification, change of government policy, Strikes, illness landslide, etc
Accommodation during Janakpur Tour
During our Pilgrimage tour to Janakpur, Blue Lake Adventure Pvt Ltd will book the hotel, resort and guest house as per your own preference and the requirements during your stay in Janakpur.
During the Janakpur Tour, the accommodation varies from the different price ranges. While you may also get a budget-friendly hotel and resort as well. You will find the luxurious Hotel, Resort and budget-friendly Guest House and Hostel.
The Hotel and Resort are more luxurious while costing more and also provide you with the best possibility of the service range like the swimming pool, gym and laundry service.
The Guest House and the Hostel are budget friendly while it does not provide more services as compared to the luxurious Hotel and resort.
While the Janakpur is the pilgrimage tour also you may explore and taste the different foods and the local typical food of the Janakpur. The sweet lassi and the samosa as well as the script and sweet Tamura is the best-known dish in Janakpur.
Cultural Significance during Janakpur Tour
Janakpur is known as the pilgrimage tour to the Hindu religion all around the world. The Janaki Mandir is mainly dedicated to the Goddess Sita wife of Lord Ram. The Janakpur Dham is morley known as the birthplace of goddess Sita and also the place where Lord Ram and Goddess Sita‘s marriage ceremony was held.
As for the marriage ceremony King Janak held a Dhanus program the Dhanus which was gifted to the King via Lord Shiva. Many of the young people tried while the theory was unable to lift the Dhanus and the late lord Ram did it in one attempt.
Ram Sita Viavh Mandap is totally worshiped and visited by many visitors from different countries. While the Vivah Mandap is beautifully decorated with flowers and lightning.
During the festival of Ram Navami, Janakpur is the major destination for devotees to get the blessing and the darshan of lord Rama. Lord Ram is the 7th incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
There are lots more about the Janakpur Tour, and you will be given a full description of the history and the importance of the Janaki Temple.
Best Time for Janakpur Tour
Exploring Janakpur is the best option to travel all year in Nepal. while it all depends on the willingness power and time of the visitors visiting the Janakpur.The Janakpur lies on the Teri belt of Nepal near the Indian Border.
Blue Lake Adventure organizes the Janakpur all year. We recommend you know the weather and the different changes of seasons in Nepal while planning for a Janakpur trip.
On the other hand, the Spring and Autumn season is considered as the best time for the tourism season in Nepal. The Spring season falls in the months of March to May and Autumn season falls from September to November.
While traveling during these months there won’t be any rainfall and the weather will be cozy with the perfect environment to explore the different temples of Nepal. The mountains will be clearly visible and the temperature will be moderate, not cold or hot.
During the winter season in Nepal, which falls in the month of January to March. During the month you will get good weather with the sun’s rays all around during the day time. While morning and evening will be more cold so you need to wear good clothes. Explore each corner of the destination you are willing to travel to.
Reviews on Janakpur Tour
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web