Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour Highlights
- Explore the Ancient Temples and the UNESCO heritage sites in Kathmandu
- Experience the vibrant lifestyle while walking through the narrow path of Thamel and Ason Bazaar
Visit/Explore the ancient and traditional Bhaktapur Durbar square
- Enjoy the mesmerizing sunrise view with majestic mountain ranges from the Nagarkot
- Chitwan National Park activities include Jeep Safari, Elephant Breeding Center and Canoeing
- The sight of endangered animals such as One Horn Rhino and Bengal Tiger
- Explore the Tharu culture and local food
- Visit Lumbini-the birthplace of Lord Buddha
- Exploration of Maya Devi Temple, Scared Garden & Ashoka Pillar
- Learn the Tibetan language, culture, and traditions
- Explore the scenic and natural beauty city of Pokhara
- Beautiful mountain ranges of Pokhara including Annapurna, Fishtail & Dhaulagiri
- Exploration of World Peace Pagoda & having a panoramic view of Pokhara city
Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Pokhara Tour Overview
Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Pokhara Tour is one of the popular and well-known travel destinations for all outdoor lovers. The tour takes you through the beautiful mountain ranges and the unique culture, and traditions of different communities of Nepal.
Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour offers diverse & cultivating travel experiences through different travel destinations in Nepal.
Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Lumbini & Pokhara all are fascinating destinations in Nepal where we can find different picturesque landscapes, cultural diversity, mountain peaks & different viewpoints to enjoy the panoramic views.
What to Expect from the Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour?
Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour offers different experiences of traveling through Nepal. By traveling to the major cities of Nepal, we can explore the natural beauty, cultural heritages, ethnic groups & many more.
Kathmandu – Heart of Nepal
Kathmandu also the Capital City of Nepal is a collection of different natural & cultural heritages. From different pilgrimage sites to UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Kathmandu city is a complete package for travel enthusiasts.
Exploration of Durbar Squares
Kathmandu City has different durbar squares enlisted in UNESCO Heritage Sites like Patan Durbar Square, Kathmandu Durbar Square & Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Durbar squares of Kathmandu offer a different complex of ancient palaces, temples, and courtyards.
While exploring different durbar squares, we will encounter different ancient wood carvings and pagoda-style temples that resemble the glorious history of Nepal. All these are considered historical monuments which attract different travelers around the world.
Boudhanath Stupa – Buddhist Pilgrimage Site
On the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu lies Boudhanath Stupa, which is one of the biggest pilgrimage sites for Buddhist communities. Different devotees across the world come to Boudhanath stupa to experience the enchants of Buddhist history.
It is a tranquility for visitors seeking spiritual solace & for devotees walking on the feet of Buddha. In the Boudhanath Stupa, we can explore different prayer wheels and observe different devotees devoted to Buddhism.
During the exploration of Boudhanath Stupa, you can experience peace permeating through the air.
Thamel – Shopper’s Paradise
Exploration of Thamel is incomplete without exploring Thamel. Thamel, the vibrant and bustling tourist destination, offers a home to different colorful shops, local catering and cozy cafes.
Walking through the narrow sheets of Thamel, you can experience different exquisite handicrafts, traditional Nepali artifacts, and different clothing & outdoor gear. You can also buy different souvenirs as a memory of visiting Nepal.
Nagarkot – Hilltop Panoramic Viewpoint
Located 32 Km east of Kathmandu, Nagarkot is one of the best viewpoints for sunset, sunrise & different mountain ranges.
Sunrise from the Himalayas
With an elevation of 2,175m, Nagarkot offers a picturesque view of different snow-capped mountains. Nagarkot is famous for its viewpoint where a viewer can experience beautiful sunsets & sunrise among the mountain peaks.
Hiking through Scenic Trails
Nagarkot, the viewpoint for different mountain ranges like Annapurna range, Ganesh Himal, and Langtang range is also popular for hiking. It is a paradise for nature enthusiasts, adventure seekers, and trekkers around the world.
It offers numerous trails that meander through different lush forests, terraced fields, and quaint villages. Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail is a popular trail that offers a panoramic view of the Himalayas, rolling hills & picturesque landscapes.
Chitwan – Home for Wildlife
Exploration of Chitwan National Park
Traveling to Chitwan is like a wildlife adventure because it is the home of different wildlife, endangered species, etc. Chitwan National Park is home to different flora and fauna, and a sanctuary for One-horned Rhinoceros, Bengal Tigers, etc.
During the tour of Chitwan, we can be involved in several activities including a Jungle safari where we can encounter different elephants, deer, crocodiles and a variety of bird species.
Canoeing on Rapti River
While having a tour in Chitwan, we can canoe on the Rapti River. While canoeing on the Rapti River, we can experience a different severe picturesque view that connects you to nature.
Lumbini – Birthplace of Lord Buddha
Lumbini, the World Heritage site, offers several destinations that resemble the past of Gautam Buddha & Buddhist history of Nepal.
The sacred Garden of Lumbini is the focal point that houses the Mayadevi Temple. There we can explore different tranquil gardens and monastic zones. While exploring through the sacred garden, we can gain insights into Buddhism’s profound teachings.
Ashoka Pillar – Testament for Buddhism
Another popular site of Lumbini is its Ashoka Pillar, the incarnation of the significance of Lumbini & Emperor Ashoka’s reverence for Buddha. The Ashoka Pillar shed light on the ancient origin of Buddhism.
Pokhara – Gateway to the Himalayas
Pokhara is another famous tourist destination in Nepal. Surrounded by the Himalayas, Pokhara is truly one of the best destinations to travel. The mild temperature, lush villages, and stable weather make Pokhara one of the famous travel destinations.
Phewa Lake – Amidst of Mountain
Phewa Lake is one of the attractions of Pokhara. People love sightseeing in the Himalayas alongside the Lake. It offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Himalayas. Pokhara, the lap of the Annapurna Himalayas, offers different breathtaking views of Himalayan ranges.
People enjoy boating on Phewa Lake. The boat is commonly called ‘Dooga’ – a Traditional Nepali Boat.
Sarangkot – Panoramic Sunrise Viewpoint
Sarangkot is a popular viewpoint which is just outside of Pokhara. It offers awe-inspiring views of Annapurna & Dhaulagiri.
People from different parts of the World visit Sarangkot while visiting Pokhara to experience the picturesque hilltop & sightsee the beautiful sunrise & sunset.
What is incleded Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour ?
- Airport Pick up and drop by Private Car
- All Transportation (Kathmandu – Nagarkot- Pokhara- Chitwan- Lumbini – Kathmandu )by Private Car
- Pokhara Sightseeing by Private Car
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by Private Car
- 3-Star Hotel Kathmandu Pokhara with Breakfast
- 3 Star Hotel in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
- Chitwan Jungle Activities ( Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Canoe ride, Elephant Breeding Safari, Tharu Culture Program )
- 3 Star Hotel with Breakfast in Lumbini
- Entrance fee for Chitwan National Park
- Local Guide in Chitwan
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30Days – $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110)
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Costs like delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control, for example- itinerary modification, change of government policy, Strikes, illness landslide, etc
Foods & Accommodation
During the Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour, we can enjoy different food & accommodations. Our main priority will be trying Nepali cuisine in the different cities we visit. While traveling through Nepal, trying Nepali cuisines can be the best option.
When staying at hotels & lodges, we will try authentic Nepali dishes like Daal, Bhaat, Gundruk, etc. We can enjoy delicious Nepali food for dinner. Also, while traveling to different places we will also try the local foods provided by the local people.
For lunch, we can try different fast foods famous in cities in Nepal. It includes momos, samosas, and many more.
For accommodations, we have hotels that provide several facilities. We will find the best hotel in the city and stay there overnight before heading next destination.
So, the Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour offers you some delicious Nepali cuisine and accommodations to make you feel like living in Nepal.
Packing List for Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
While having the Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour, it is essential to have all the items required for your daily needs. Here are some of the packing lists suggested by Blue Lake Adventure’s experienced guide.
- Lightweight, breathable clothing
- Long-sleeved shirts & pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat or cap for sun protection
- Valid passport & necessary travel documents
- Local currency (Nepalese rupees)
- Travel Insurance
- Travel Backpack
- Portable charger/power bank
Medication and personal care items
- Prescription medications, if applicable
- Basic first aid kit with band-aids, antiseptic cream, pain relievers, etc.
- Sunscreen lotion & lip balm
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Camera or Smartphone for capturing memories
- Water bottles
Best Time for Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
For the Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour, the entire year is suitable. It is because this tour can be carried out without any difficulties. But mostly, Autumn and Spring season are preferred by different travelers because of better weather and climate.
Autumn (September to November) offers clear weather and sunny skies. The best part is the moderate temperature which is best for outdoor activities. Also, the autumn season is best for trekking in the Himalayas because, with the clear sky, the mountains are clearly visible.
Spring (March to May) is also another best tourism season because at this time the weather is pleasant with mild temperatures. The flowers and vegetarians are in full bloom, making it visually attractive to travel through different cities.
FAQ-Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Reviews on Kathmandu Nagarkot Chitwan Lumbini Pokhara Tour
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web