Highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trek
- The most well-known and often visited hiking location in the Annapurna range,
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the various types of birds and animals that live in the area as you travel through the thick Rhododendron forest.
- Annapurna base camp is a quick and rewarding destination for trekkers looking to get up and personal with some of the world’s tallest peaks.
- Views of the Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre are simply breathtaking and majestic
- The Machhapuchhre Base Camp Trek, which ultimately leads to ABC, is the route that this trail takes.
- You will have the chance to travel to the Annapurna Glacier, which is known for its breathtaking sunrises and sunsets.
- Passing the Thorong-La pass with beautiful surroundings and the Himalayas
- Visiting the Muktinath Temple
- Visiting the Monasteries during the Annapurna Circuit Trek
Annapurna Circuit Trek is a classic trek in Nepal’s Annapurna area. It gives trekkers a chance to see the beautiful Himalayas covered in snow and traditional Nepalese villages. Depending on the type of itinerary and how fast you walk, the Annapurna Circle trek can take anywhere from 12 to 21 days to finish.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek starts from the town of Besisahar and ends at Nayapul, passing through the Villages of Chame, Manand, Thorang Phedi, and the historical religious temple Muktinath. The trek takes the trekkers through a different range of environments from sub-tropical forests to alpine and high deserts near the Himalayas.
One of the best parts of the Annapurna Circuit walk is the Thorong-La pass, which is 5,416 m above sea level and has amazing views of the snow-capped Himalayas.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek also offers an opportunity to explore the unique lifestyle and culture of the Himalayan people. On the other hand, you also explore the Hindu and Buddhist Temples and Monasteries during the classic Annapurna Circuit Trek.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek can be completed with the help of Guides and Porters who will help you during the entire trek in the High altitude. Trekking to classic Annapurna Circuit is best during the months of September to November and March to May, when the weather will be dry and cozy with the open Himalayas for beautiful views.
It is important to be mentally and physically fit while trekking to the Annapurna circuit because the high altitude and changes in terrain may affect the hikers with the change in environment. On the other hand.
And also protects the environment and respects the local people’s traditions and culture while trekking to Annapurna Circuit Trek. if you do have not enough time then you can do the 6-day Annapurna Base Camp Trek.
What is Included Annapurna Circuit Trek ?
- Kathmandu- Besishare by Bus
- Beseshare to Dharapani by Sharing Local Jeep
- Marpha to Pokhara by Sharing Local Jeep
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist bus with A/C
- One Nights’ Accommodation Tourist standard Hotel with Attached bath with A/C in Pokhara ( Breakfast Included )
- Best available lodge accommodation during the trek twin sharing
- All standard meals full board with tea/ coffee (Lunches, Dinners, and Breakfasts) during the trek
- Government licensed holder Blue Lake Adventure experienced trek Guide and porter ( Every two trekkers 1 Porter Carry 11 kg Baggage
- Guide and porter include their salary, meals, lodging, and insurance
- Water purification tablets for safe drinking water during the
- (ACAP) Permit Annapurna Conservation area
- (TIMS) card Trekkers Information Management System
- Everyday Seasonal Fruits
- Down Jackets, Sleeping Bag, Blue Lake Adventure T-Shirt, and Annapurna Base camp map ( Down jacket and Sleeping bag to be returned after the trek )
- Medical Kits
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Rescue operations in case of complicated in funded by travel insurance
- Blue Lake Adventure Certificate after the successful trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30Days – $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110)
- Extra luggage (limit is 12 kg per trekker)
- All Accommodation and meals before and after the journey in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Personal Expenses (Snaks, ( tea/ Coffee) cold drinks, Alcohol, Boil water Wi-Fi, hot shower, battery re- Charge, telephone call, and extra porter
- Personal Gear and clothes
- Personal Trekking equipment
- Tips, Guide, Porter, restaurant, Driver
- Additional Costs like delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control, for example- itinerary modification, change of government policy, Strikes, illness landslide, etc
Best Time for Annapurna Circuit Trek
All nature enthusiasts should trek to the Annapurna region. Among the many options for adventurers in the Annapurna region, the Annapurna Circuit Trek stands out as the most well-known and well-loved by visitors from all over the world.
Depending on your physical condition and the specifics of your planned itinerary, the Trek to classic Annapurna circuit can be undertaken at any time of year. Late September to early November is prime time for visiting Nepal.
During that time, the sky will be clear and the sun will be warm and comforting. Which is helpful for hikers on the way to Annapurna Circuit Trek. As you continue to observe the Mountains, you will be treated to ever-expanding panoramas and stunning close-up views.
The months of March through May make up Fall. The Himalayas can be climbed safely now. Many hikers will be spotted along the trail, all smiling in anticipation of the upcoming adventure.
There will be no snowfall throughout the Expedition season, and the forest floor will be carpeted with Rhododendron blooms and other green flora and wildlife on the way to Annapurna Circuit Trek.
While a journey to Annapurna Circuit Trek in the winter is doable, it may be hampered by heavy snowfall at high altitudes. It’s the finest time of year to go skiing, ice climbing, and sledding in the Himalayas, and to go on a snow adventure with your team.
If you want to make it to Annapurna Circuit Trek in the winter, hiring a group of highly qualified guides who have access to the most up-to-date information is essential.
Gears and Equipment for Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit is the most difficult and well-known trek in the Annapurna area. It goes over the Thorong-La Pass, which is 5,416 m above sea level. While good gear is needed to keep a good trekking environment at a high altitude.
The following gears and equipment are most important for the Annapurna Circuit trek:
- Backpack: A well-fit and comfortable backpack is best during the trek to Annapurna Circuit around 40-50 liters capacity.Which should have enough space to put all your gear and additional pockets on the bags for the comfort carrying of water bottles.
- Sleeping Bag: The night in the Himalayas may be cold, so be sure to carry -10 degrees of sleeping bag which can be ideal for the Annapurna circuit Trek.
- Sleeping Pad: A sleeping pad is more necessary for comfortable sleeping during the nighttime. Which will help you avoid changes in terrain while carrying the lightweight sleeping pad for the trek.
- Warm Clothing: Layers are key in the Mountains while putting on all thermals and jackets.
- Headlamp: Put on a headlamp to walk outside during the night time.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses: Skin gets dry in the high altitude so put on sunscreen and have sunglasses for trekking during sunny days.
Permits for Annapurna Circuit Trek
You are going to need a certain permit in order to enter the trekking location when you are going to be doing the Annapurna Circuit Trekking in the Annapurna region. The sum that was collected through the permits will be used to conserve the region’s natural and cultural resources in the Annapurna Mountains.
The following Permits should be issued before commencing the Annapurna Circuit Treks:
Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
The Annapurna Conservation Area Permit is required for all hikers. As before they commenced their trek to the Annapurna Conservation Area Permit. The permits of the ACAP are readily available in the office of the Nepal Tourism Board in Kathmandu, and you can also connect with trekking agencies for safer hiking in high-altitude areas.
Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Card
While trekking in Nepal, you are required to issue a Trekkers Information Management System Card. This card can be used to access any destination in Nepal. Before beginning your trip in the Himalayas, you should have a TIMS card in order to be properly prepared. Pokhara and Kathmandu both have locations where you can get a TIMS card. The TIMS card can be issued at the Nepal Tourism Board headquarters in Kathmandu.
You will need to obtain a special permit in order to hike in restricted areas of the Annapurna region, such as the Thorong-La pass, Nar Phu, and Upper Mustang if you intend to do so. The Special Permits to Trek in Restricted Areas are Issued by the Department of Immigration, and the Cost of these Permits varies depending on the Number of Trekking Days You Take.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Cost
The cost mainly varies on the number of trekking days and the time of the trekking season, the type of accommodation and services you choose, and whether you are hiring a porter and guide or not to assist you in the Himalayas to achieve your dream destination successfully.
The following are the main cost during your trek in Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
- Permits: During your trek in Annapurna Circuit, TIMS card, and ACAP permits are mandatory to trek in Annapurna region which costs around USD 20-30 per person. If you are trekking to restricted areas in the Annapurna region then Special Permits for restricted areas should be issued which cost around USD 500-1000, such as Thorong La Pass, Upper Mustang, and Nar Phu.
- Guide or Porter: Hiring of Guide is more important while trekking to high altitudes in the Annapurna region. Hiring a guide and porter will make your trekking journey more reliable and comfortable which only costs around USD 25-30 per day to guide and hiring Porter costs around USD 20-25 per day.
- Transportation: Trekking to Annapurna Circuit Trek, you may go via roadways to Besishare from Kathmandu. So while planning the trek, make advance bookings of vehicles for the smooth operation of the trek to AnnapurnaCircuit. While the cost of the vehicle increase as the mode of transport you choose while trekking to Annapurna Circuit Trek.
- Accommodation: During your trek to Annapurna Circuit Trek all the accommodation will be in the tea house which may cost around USD 10 to 25 per day. while the accommodation cost depends upon the location, the high altitude, facilities, etc.
- Food and Drinks: while trekking to Annapurna Circuit, the food and drinks are low which costs you around USD 5 dollar to 15 dollars depending on the food and beverage you choose.
Annapurna Circuit Trek Accommodation
The Annapurna Circuit Trek is a popular place for outdoor lovers in the Annapurna Region to go hiking. On the walk to Annapurna Circuit walk, most people stay in tea houses along the way to Annapurna Circuit.
The tea house during your trek offers you cozy comfortable bedrooms with shared bathrooms while some do have attached bathrooms available as well. The tea house provides food, shelter, and shower facilities to all the hikers during your Annapurna Circuit Trek
While trekking to Annapurna Circuit Trek, the facilities and amenities vary. The starting point and ending point of the Annapurna Circuit trek provide you with better rooms with an attached bathroom while you might not get the same services as you are in the Himalayas or high elevation.
Though most of the tea houses have cozy comfortable bedrooms, hygienic kitchens, friendly staff members, and hot shower facilities and some might have Wi-Fi facilities as well the signal of WI-FI may be affected by the weather and wind in the high Himalayas.
The Tea House and Lodges during trekking to the Annapurna circuit are mainly made up of wood and bricks at a few starting points. But while the rooms will be very warm and healthy with a good sleeping environment in the Himalayas for you.
In the evening the heater in the middle of the dining room is open and it will give you the best way to chat with your friends and fellow travelers with whom you just met in the tea house for tonight.
People and Culture during Annapurna Circuit Trek
The Annapurna Circuit trek offers the beautiful landscapes of the High Himalayas and the diverse culture of the local community in the Annapurna Region. Usually during the trek to Annapurna Circuit, the trail passes through the settlement of the Traditional Gurung villages where all the trekkers will get an opportunity to explore the unique culture and the lifestyle of Gurung People.
The group is the indigenous community native to the Himalayas, mainly in the Annapurna region of Nepal, rich in culture and history that is directly connected with the Himalayas.
While passing through the Gurung village on the route to Annapurna Circuit Trek you will see the local people working on their day-to-day routine like grazing the paddy, spinning wool, animal husbandry, and children playing with each other in the streets of the Village.
Along the trekking, In the Annapurna Circuit, you will also gain the opportunity to wear and try the cultural and traditional dress of the Gurung and Rai community in the village of Ghandruk.
During the trek in the Annapurna region, the local people are mainly known for their friendly behavior and good hospitality to all the travelers which you may find a good way to interact and learn about intercultural change with the people of the Himalayas.
The Annapurna Circuit Trek Trail also passes through the Hindu and Buddhist significance. You will see the colorful Tibetan flags and carved stone Mani and Stupas along the way which are mainly used by the local people of the Annapurna region to promote good luck and best wishes to the trekkers during their Journey.
Mainly the culture includes visiting traditional villages and monasteries, experiencing the day-to-day lifestyle of the people, and experiencing the unique customs and beliefs of the Gurung community.
FAQ-Annapurna Circuit Trek
Reviews on Annapurna Circuit Trekking
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web