7 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek Highlights
- Along the way, you will explore the dense forest of Rhododendron flowers and the different species of Birds and Animals
- Short and sweet trekking destination on the lap of the highest mountains in the world i.e. Annapurna Base Camp
- Explore the culture and traditions of the Rai and Gurung communities during your stay in the lodge and the area house,
- Crossing through different stupas, shortens, and different colored Tibetan flags on the way to ABC
- Exploring the typical and traditional dishes of the Rai and Gurung community
- Beautiful majestic views of Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre
- The trail passes via the Machhapuchhre Base Camp Trek which leads to ABC
- You will get an opportunity to explore the Annapurna Glacier
- Beautiful sunrise and sunset views
- Interaction with the local communities in the Himalayas
- Short scenic drive from Nayapul through the hills of view
The 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp trek is one of the popular treks that takes you on a mesmerizing journey through the stunning landscapes of the Annapurna region of Nepal. It offers trekkers majestic views of the Himalayas like Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, and Machhhapuchre.
The Annapurna Base Camp 7 days Trek is perfect for those who want short trekking to the Himalayan region without any difficulties. With this trek, you can explore the Annapurna Region which is famous for different sharp slopes, snowy peaks and lush green valleys.
Along your trail to 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp trek, you will have an opportunity to explore the best hospitality, culture, traditions, and religions of the Gurung and Rai communities. The main highlight of this trek is reaching the Annapurna Base Camp which offers viewpoints of breathtaking mountain peaks, sunrise & sunsets.
Typically the trek starts and ends at the village of Nayapul which is an hour’s drive from Pokhara. Reaching the small village of Nayapul, we will get our bags and head towards our trail to the beautiful destination of the 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp trek.
Following the classical trail we keep on trekking at our own pace with the Modi Khola River beside us. You may explore the beauty of paddy fields and the kids playing in the corner of the village. During this trek, you will have an insight into the 8th highest peak in the World, Mt. Annapurna I (8091m).
On the trail, you will pass across the dense forest of Rhododendrons, silver fix mixed with oak and birch, and different species of birds and animals. If you are lucky you will also encounter the Himalayan snow leopard in the base camp nearby.
To reach the 7 days Annapurna Base Camp, we will pass via Machhapuchhre Base Camp which is one of the viewpoints to view the majestic mountain peaks of the Annapurna region.
While trekking to the Annapurna region in Nepal, all your accommodation will be at tea houses and lodges that fall in the route. The tea houses and lodges offer you the best hospitality service with warm and cozy bedrooms. Mostly every room has shared bathrooms while some might provide you with attached bathrooms.
It’s less likely to get Wi-Fi facilities in every teahouse so if the Internet is a need to you then you can choose an ideal teahouse that offers the facility. Overly the 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most liked trekking route in the Annapurna region because of its compatibility with trekking through the trails.
You can always plan your Annapurna Base Camp 7 days trek with Blue Lake Adventure because we have been providing trekking services for years. Also, our best services, itinerary and pocket-friendly cost make us popular among different trekkers in Nepal. With us, you can discover the beauty of the Annapurna Region and explore different places that the majority of others miss out on.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu by tourist bus with A/C
- Two Nights’ Accommodation Tourist standard Hotel with Attached bath with A/C in Pokhara ( Breakfast Included )
- Best available lodge accommodation during the trek twin sharing
- Both ways by private transport from Pokhara to / Kimche(trek start) – to Pokhara
- All standard meals full board with tea/ coffee (Lunches, Dinners, and Breakfasts) during the trek
- Government licensed holder Blue Lake Adventure experienced trek Guide and porter
- Every two trekkers 1 Porter Carry 12 kg Baggage
- Guide and porter include their salary, meals, lodging, and insurance
- Water purification tablets for safe drinking water during the
- (ACAP) Permit Annapurna Conservation area
- (TIMS) card Trekkers Information Management System
Everyday Seasonal Fruits
- Down Jackets, Sleeping Bag, Blue Lake Adventure T-Shirt, and Annapurna Base camp map ( Down jacket and Sleeping bag to be returned after the trek )
- Medical Kits
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Rescue operations in case of complicated in funded by travel insurance
- Blue Lake Adventure Certificate after the successful trek
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30 Days – $40-50, and 90 days- $100-110)
- Extra luggage (limit is 12 kg per trekker)
- All Accommodation and meals before and after the journey in Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Personal Expenses (Snacks, ( tea/ Coffee) cold drinks, Alcohol, Boil water Wi-Fi, hot shower, battery re- Charge, telephone call, and extra porter
- Personal Gear and clothes
- Personal Trekking equipment
Accommodation during 7 Days ABC Trek
The 7-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek is a popular trekking destination for all the outdoor lovers in the Annapurna Region. The accommodation on the Trek to Annapurna Base Camp trek is typically a tea house that falls on the route to the Annapurna Base Camp.
The tea house during the trek offers you cozy comfortable bedrooms with shared bathrooms while some do have attached bathrooms available as well. The tea house provides food, shelter, and shower facilities to all the hikers during your 7 Days trek to Annapurna Base Camp.
While trekking to Annapurna Base Camp, the facilities and amenities vary. The starting point of the Annapurna Base camp trek provides you with better rooms with an attached bathroom while you might not get the same services as you reach the Himalayas or high elevation.
Although teahouses may not be comfortable when hearing, most of the tea houses have cozy comfortable bedrooms, hygienic foods, and friendly staff members. So, you will have the best and most comfortable time while staying in the tea houses during the trek.
With Blue Lake Adventure, you can enjoy the campfire while staying at tea houses which will help you with warmth during the freezing nights.
Cultural Insights during the Trek
The 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek offers the beautiful landscapes of the High Himalayas and the diverse culture of the local community in the Annapurna Region. Usually during the trek to Annapurna Base Camp, the trail passes through the settlement of the Traditional Gurung villages where all the trekkers will get an opportunity to explore the unique culture and the lifestyle of Gurung People.
The group is the indigenous community native to the Himalayas, mainly in the Annapurna region of Nepal, rich in culture and history that is directly connected with the Himalayas.
While passing through the Gurung village on the route to Annapurna Base Camp Trek you will see the local people working on their day-to-day routine like grazing the paddy, spinning wool, animal husbandry, and children playing with each other on the roads of the villages.
While interacting with the local communities of Ghandruk, you will also get an opportunity to wear and try the cultural and traditional dress of the Gurung and Rai communities.
During the trek in the Annapurna region, the locals are mainly known for their friendly behavior and good hospitality to all the travelers. Because of this, you will find communicating with the natives more comfortable and joyful.
The 7-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek Trail also passes through the Hindu and Buddhist significance. You will see the colorful Tibetan flags and carved stone Mani and Stupas along the way which are mainly used by the local people of the Annapurna region to promote good luck and best wishes to the trekkers during their journey.
Mainly the culture includes visiting traditional villages, and monasteries, experiencing the day-to-day lifestyle of the people, and experiencing the unique customs and beliefs of the Gurung community.
What is the best time for 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek?
Trekking in the Annapurna Region is the most to do for all outdoor lovers. The Annapurna region offers various trekking destinations among them 7 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most popular and famous trekking destination for domestic and International tourists.
The trek to ABC can be done throughout the year with proper guidance and itinerary. It can vary with the health condition and the itinerary you have chosen. The best season is late September to November in Nepal. During this time the weather is clear with warm and cozy sunshine.
With clear skies and warm temperatures, many trekkers find this time more favorable to have Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The mountains will open up with a beautiful close-up view and offer the best vistas while you keep on witnessing the Mountains.
The other season is Autumn, the month of March to May. It is the season of climbing the Himalayas. Along the route, many trekkers will be seen with happy faces for their expedition in the hands to come soon.
You will see many trekkers preparing all their gear and equipment for the summit push from the Base camp. Base camp will be full of joy and happiness for all the trekkers and expedition lovers willing to make the summit push.
During the season of Expedition, there won’t be any snowfall and the forest will be fully covered with the different flowers of Rhododendron and the green flora and fauna found along the way to Base camp.
It is possible to trek to Annapurna base Camp during winter as well while on the other hand, the heavy snowfall in the high altitude may affect the trek. It is the best season for those who are willing to experience the snow adventure in the Himalayas like Skiing and ice climbing, and the best season to see and witness the snowfall in the real-time zone with teammates. While trekking to ABC in the winter season it is better to hire highly qualified guides with better information with whom you may make your dream come true to reach Annapurna Base Camp during the winter.
7 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek Cost
The 7-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trek cost mainly depends on the number of trekking days and the time of the trekking season, the type of accommodation and services you choose, and whether you are hiring a porter and guide or not, to assist you in the Himalayas as to achieve the dream destination successful.
The following are the main costs during your trek in Annapurna Base Camp Trek:
- Permits: During your trek in Annapurna Base Camp, TIMS card and ACAP permits are mandatory to trek in Annapurna region which costs around USD 20-30 per person. If you are trekking to restricted areas in the Annapurna region then Special Permits for restricted areas should be issued which cost around USD 500-1000, such as Thorong La Pass, Upper Mustang, and Nar Phu.
- Guide or Porter: Hiring of Guide is more important while trekking to high altitudes in the Annapurna region. Hiring a guide and porter will make your trekking journey more reliable and comfortable which only costs around USD 25-30 per day to guide and hiring Porter costs around USD 20-25 per day.
- Transportation: Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp Trek, you may go via flight or roadways to Pokhara from Kathmandu. So while planning the trek, make bookings of flights and all the roadways vehicles for the smooth operation of the trek to Annapurna Base Camp. The cost of a vehicle increases as the mode of transport you choose while trekking to Annapurna Base camp.
- Accommodation: During your trek to Annapurna Base Camp Trek all the accommodation will be in the tea house which may cost around USD 10 to 25 per day. while the accommodation cost depends upon the location, the high altitude, facilities, etc.
- Food and Drinks: While trekking to Annapurna Base Camp, the food and drinks are low which costs you around 5 dollars to 15 dollars depending on the food and beverage you choose.
During the trek to 7 Day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking in the Annapurna region you require a certain permit to enter the trekking destination. The amount collected via the permits would be used for the cultural and natural protection of the Annapurna Region.
The following permits need to be collected while trekking in ABC:
Annapurna Conservation Area Permits(ACAP)
The officials of the ACAP collect the Annapurna Conservation Area Permit to allow all the trekkers to enter the Annapurna Conservation Area. The permits of ACAP are widely available in the Home | Nepal Tourism Board office in Kathmandu and also connect with trekking agencies for safer trekking in High altitudes.
Trekkers Information Management System(TIMS Card)
The Trekkers Information Management System Card needs to be issued while trekking to any destination in Nepal. So a TIMS card should be collected before departing for your trek in the Himalayas. The TIMS card is available at the office of the Nepal Tourism Board in Kathmandu while it is also available in Pokhara.
Special Permits To Trek in Restricted Areas
If you are planning to trek in the restricted area of Annapurna region then you need to issue a special permit to trek in the restricted area such as Thorong -La pass, Nar Phu, and Upper Mustang. The special permits to trek in restricted areas are issued by Immigration while the cost varies according to the number of your trekking days.
You can always book your 7 days trek to Annapurna Base Camp with Blue Lake Adventure. We provide you with the best experience while trekking to ABC. Also, 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek is moderate in difficulties so people with better physical strength can accomplish this trek without getting into problems.
For online booking, you can contact us through our contact page or book it directly from the booking section. During online booking, we require 10% as an advance. We are excited to make a mesmerizing trek for you where you can experience the cultural diversity, natural beauty, and rich history of Nepal.
Most Asked Questions by Travellers
Reviews on 7 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web