Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Highlights
- Visit /Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Swayambhunth, and Durbar Square
- Explore the crowded streets of Kathmandu Valley and Visit Ason Bazar to experience the local culture
- Take a scenic drive from Kathmandu To Pokhara, exploring the white water rafting at Trishuli river
- Experience Boating in Phewa Lake and witness the majestic snow-capped mountains of Annapurna and Fishtail ranges
- Visit World Peace Pagoda Stupa and explore the mountain ranges
- Drive to Sarangkot for mesmerizing sunrise views
- Explore the Gupteshwor cave, Devi’s Fall, and Bindabasini Mata Temple
- Experience the Adventure activities such as paragliding,ultra-light, and Bungju Jump In Pokhara
- Explore the Chitwan National Parks on a Jeep safari exploring the Flora and fauna of the region
- Witness and encounter the endangered one-horned rhino in the Chitwan National Park
- Explore the Tharu unique culture and traditions
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is the most popular tourist destination in Nepal. Each of the tourist places offers you unique culture and traditions and also the beautiful majestic vistas of the Mountain ranges. The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour can be done in 8-10 days depending upon your time and the visa structure staying in Nepal.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour starts from the historical Kathmandu city and ends in Kathmandu city. This Tour will be perfect for those who are more interested in history to know more in-depth about the culture, traditions, language, and religion and also about the wildlife animals, and different flora and fauna found in the Welcome to Chitwan National Park.
Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tou is the best tour in Nepal. While in Kathmandu you will mainly explore the UNESCO world heritage sites such as Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and many more to visit as per your customized itinerary. It is also believed that there are more temples than houses in Kathmandu. You will witness a temple being worshiped in every corner of Kathmandu city.
Kathmandu, the capital city, offers you a lot more to explore in the valley. Here inside the Valley, you may find diverse cultures, traditions, culture, and languages being spoken and also following the different religions
If you are willing to explore the nearby national park in Kathmandu, You may explore the wildlife animals and birds, and also you may try mountain bike riding in the national parks with a qualified guide.
The Magical city Pokhara lies in the western part of Kathmandu and it takes around 7–8 hours of drive to reach the magical city. Along the way to Pokhara, you will witness the beautiful panoramic views and the people rafting on the Trishuli River.
Reaching Pokhara, you will be exploring the evening life of the people near the lakeside. As you walk through the lake you will feel the fresh air and the good vibes with the live cultural dances and the evening Aarati in front of the Tal Barahi Temple.
We will explore the sightseeing in Pokhara city such as Gupteshwor cave, David’s Fall, Bindavashi Temple, Sarangkot, Seti Gorge, and World Peace Stupa with the majestic views of Mount Annapurna, Mt Fishtail, and Mt Dhaulagiri range.
Early in the morning, we will drive to Sarangkot for a sunrise view. It offers the best panoramic views of the Hills and the Mountain ranges.
The following day we will drive to Chitwan which takes around 5 to 6 hours from the Magical city Pokhara. As we reach the Chitwan, we will explore the traditional and unique culture of the Tharu community in their locality. We will also taste and try the typical Tharu dishes, prepared with locally grown vegetables and wheat.
The next day we will explore the National parks with our qualified guides. You will be taken to the Elephant Breeding Center, exploring the birds and Elephant safari and witnessing the different endangered wildlife animals only found in Chitwan National Park.
The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour is perfect with a mixture of cultural and adventure tours in the different geography of Nepal. It is an ideal tour with the good thrilling experience of sharing a good time with family members in the Himalayan country.
What is Cost Included Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour?
- Airport Pick up and drop by Private Car
- Kathmandu – Pokhara by tourist Bus
- Pokhara Sightseeing by Private Car
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by Private Car
- 3-Star Hotel Kathmandu Pokhara with Breakfast
- 3 Star Hotel in Chitwan with All Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
- Pokhara- Chitwan by tourist bus with A/C
- Chitwan Jungle Activities ( Elephant Safari, Jungle walk, Canoe ride, Elephant Breeding Safari , Tharu Culture Program )
- Entrance fee for Chitwan National Park
- Local Guide in Chitwan
- All Nepal Government taxes and office expenses
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
- Airport drop
- International Flights ticket
- Nepal Entry visa fee
- Visa Cost on Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu (15 Days, $ 25- $30 30Days – $40-50 and 90 days- $100-110)
- Personal Expenses
- Additional Cost like delays caused due to circumstances beyond our control, for example- itinerary modification, change of government policy, Strikes , illness landslide, etc
Entrance Fees in Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
The Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour Entrance fees may depend on the places you are willing to visit and the activities you wanna accomplish in the city.
- Pashupatinath Temple: To enter the Pashupatinath Temple, it costs NPR 1,000 to non-SAARC nations and NPR 100 to SAARC nationality.
- Bouddhanath Stupa: The entrance fee for non-SAARC nations is NPR 400 and NPR 150 for SAARC nations.
- Swayambhunath Temple: To explore the Swayambhu Temple, the entrance fee for Non-SAARC nations is NPR 200 and NPR 50 for SAARC nations.
- Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square: It costs NPR 1000 for Non-SAARC nationals and NPR 150 for SAARC nations.
- Gupteshwor cave: The entrance fee is NPR 300 for foreign nationals and NPR 100 for Nepali.
- David’s Fall: It cost NPR 100 for foreign nations and NPR 30 for Nepali citizens
- Bindabasini Temple: No entrance fee is required but donations are highly appreciated
- World Peace Pagoda: No entrance fee but transportation is required
- Chitwan National Park: The entrance fee to enter Chitwan National Park for Non-SAARc nationals is NPR 1500 Per day and NPR 750 for SAARC nationals for a day to explore
- Elephant Breeding Center: For Foreign people, it costs NPR 300 and NPR 50 for Nepali citizens.
- Tharu Village Tour: To explore the Tharu Village it cost NPR 1000 for Foreign Nationality and NPR 500 for Nepali Citizen.
Accommodation in Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
You will get more options on Accommodation during the Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour as per the guest’s requirements and preferences. It will be more fruitful to book the hotel room in advance for the smooth operation of the tour in Nepal.
- Hotels: There are many Hotels in Kathmandu, so you may choose as per your needs and requirements and budget-friendly luxurious Hotel rooms.
- Guest House: Guest House is the alternative option to budget-friendly travelers in Nepal which offers the basic facilities of Rooms and Food at very affordable prices.
- Resort: The resorts are also the best way to experience a good way of spending time with your loved ones in a private villa. Such properties are luxurious and cozy environments to spend quality time.
- Hostel: Hostels are also the popular alternative accommodation services to budget travelers which provides the dormitory room service with shared bathrooms and rooms as well.
- Homestays: Homestays are a good way of experiencing the local and traditional lifestyle of the People in Nepal. This is very budget-friendly and you will be able to explore the traditional food with the family members.
- Campings: Camping is also an alternative way for nature lovers, who wish to camp on the camping side of the hills.
Altitude and Terrains
Kathmandu is the Capital city of Nepal, situated in the central part of the country. The Kathmandu Valley is situated at an altitude of 1,350m above sea level while the terrain is mostly hilly and mountains.
It is a city surrounded by huge hills and mountains with mesmerizing views of the mountain ranges and green line forest.
The top of the hilly area provides good views of the Kathmandu valley with a peaceful nature. The weather in Kathmandu is warm and cozy in Autumn and cold in winter.
The magical city of Pokhara is located in the western belt of Kathmandu Valley and approximately 200 KM away. Pokhara City is at an altitude of 850m above sea level and mostly the terrain is hilly and mountains all around.
The Magical Pokhara city is mostly known for its majestic views of the snow-capped mountain ranges such as Annapurna, Fishtail, and Dhaulagiri ranges. You will face moderate rainfall in the city which makes the city clear of dust. The weather is cool each time while somewhat cold in the winter season.
The Chitwan National Park is located in the southern belt of Nepal which is 150 KM approximately from the Kathmandu Valley. The Chitwan lies at an altitude of 150m above sea level.
While the terrain of Chitwan is mostly flat and low-lying areas to grow agricultural products. It is also home to many endangered animals and flora and fauna and many species of birds within the Chitwan National Park.
The weather in Chitwan is hot and humid mostly and heavy rainfall during the monsoon season.
Required Packing Lists
When you are planning or traveling to Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour. It is more important to consider packing the essential gear and equipment while traveling to different terrain and geography of Nepal.
The following are the gears and equipment that you need to pack while traveling in Nepal:
- Comfortable Shoes: While traveling to Nepal comfortable shoes are best. You need to explore the heritage sites by walking and knowing the uniqueness of the heritage sites.
- Lightweight Shirts: Lightweight clothes and shirts are very highly appreciated, for the warm and humid weather in Chitwan. However, you will have cooler weather in Kathmandu and Pokhara. Just in case better pack a waterproof jacket for morning and evening weather.
- Sun Protection: Pack the sun cream which is high in SPF, and a hat to protect your skin from the sun rays and UV rays.
- Personal Hygiene Items: Pack those items which are necessary for you while traveling for personal hygiene such as tissue paper, hand sanitizer, and more.
- Sun Glass: Sun Glass is mandatory while exploring the cities during the daytime when it is sunnier at midday, so make sure you have good sunglasses to protect your eyes from dangerous rays.
- Bottle: During your travel, being hydrated is best. So having your water bottle will be helpful to drink the water as per your requirements.
- Medications: Pack the medications that are given to you by your doctors and a few first-aid medicines for yourself to tackle emergencies.
- Camera: While traveling you will have a good time exploring the city and capturing it for good memories, so make sure you carry a good camera with good battery backup.
- Travel Adaptor: Nepal mainly uses the Type C and Type D powerless. so make sure to carry the travel adaptor to charge your phones.
Best Time for Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
The best time to Tour Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan is during the Autumn and Spring while you may tour Nepal whole the year.
During the Autumn Season, which falls in the month of Spring to November. The weather will be generally dry and clear, with mild temperatures making it a good season to explore the city’s areas such as sightseeing and National Park visits.
It will be a great opportunity for you to explore the city area and interact with the local community people in the Kathmandu Valley. You will learn about the unique culture and traditions of the different religious people of Nepal.
Traveling in Nepal during the spring season will also be best. As you will see more adventure lovers exploring the Himalayan country.
This month is the best for the expedition lover as there will be less snowfall in the mountains. It is the time for flowers to bloom and exploring the national park and conservation area will be more fruitful than hearing the sound of different birds and animals.
However, it is way more possible to explore Nepal in Monsoon time as well. If you love to witness the waterfall, streams, and white water rafting in the Trishuli River. During this season the water activities will be popular with travelers.
While traveling to Nepal, it is important to have travel insurance while traveling and exploring the Himalayan country. While issuing the Travel Insurance make sure that the insurance covers all the emergencies that unpredictably occur in the traveling country.
The travel insurance, you may get from your own country and travel to your dream destination. Travel insurance will benefit you as you like covering your medical treatment and hospital bills which will help you to overcome your financial conditions.
FAQ-Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
Reviews on Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan Tour
Be first to post a review in this trip.
© Copyright 2023 Bluelake Adventure Pvt. Ltd. Website Developed by: I3 Web