The Nepal Religion Tour Package is the ideal way to experience the cultural and diverse religions of Nepal. During your Nepal Religion Tour, you will experience the natural beauty along with the different shrines and the landscapes from the high mountains to the Terai belt of Nepal.
Nepal, being a small landlocked country is rich in culture, religions, temples, traditions, and festivals to celebrate. Nepal is known as a country of multicultural,multi-region,multi-traditions and multi-lingual, etc. You will experience more in-depth about the culture and religion of Nepal while going for the Nepal Religion Tour Package.
Nepal Religion Tour Package commences from the capital city-Kathmandu. Where you will be visiting the Swayambhunath Temple also known as the Monkey Temple, which lies on the Hilltop of Kathmandu Valley.Following the Pashupatinath Temple temple mainly dedicated to Lord Shiva, Bouddhanth Stupa largest stupa, Durbar Square of the Kathmandu Valley. The palace where the royal families of Nepal used to live.
During the tour to Durbar Square, you will experience the different pagoda-style temple architecture. You will also be able to get the darshan of Kumari living goddess in Kathmandu Durbar Square. The Bhaktapur Durbar square is known as the ancient durbar where you will explore the different shrines, temples, and clay art.
Nepal Religion Tour Package Packages
Additionally, our Nepal Religion Tour takes you to the Muktinath Tour -the temple dedicated to lord Vishnu. Mainly the Hindu and Buddhist religion people visit the Muktinath Temple at a high elevation of 3800 m above sea level. You will get an opportunity to immerse yourself in the spiritual power within the premise of the Muktinath Temple in the Mustang district.
Now we will explore the cultural and religious destinations within Pokhara such as the Shiva Statue in Pumdikot, Bindabasini Temple, and Tal Barahi Mata Temple, and also attend the evening Aarati in front of the Tal Barahi Mata Temple. Also, explore the Gupteshwor cave dedicated to the lord Shiva.
The spiritual trip now heads to the Lumbini Tour – the birthplace of lord Buddha. Will explore the Maya Devi Temple and the Lumbini Garden where you may witness the teachings of the lord Buddha. In Lumbini, You may also participate in meditation classes and the teachings of Buddha within the premise of Lumbini.
Followed by the Nepal religion tour package, In Janakpur the place of Sita. Janakpur Tour is known as the beautiful destination where Ram and Sita’s marriage ceremony took place. We will visit and explore the Janakpur Dham, the temple which is mainly dedicated to Goddess Sita. Experience the vibrant feelings and the spiritual lifestyle of the Janakpur Temple as yourself.
Finally, the Nepal Religion Tour Package will end with visiting and exploring Nagarkot which is a 32 KM drive from Kathmandu. Nagarkot offers beautiful mountain views and a panoramic view of the natural beauty.
In conclusion, during the Nepal Religion Tour Package (Blue Lake Adventure pvt ltd ) arrange the well-known knowledgeable cultural tour guide with you all the round trip. The Guide will describe each detail of culture, religion, traditions, shrines, and the Palaces. All the pilgrimage tour lovers come and explore the Nepal Religion Tour Package with Blue Lake Adventure for the most comfortable and best religion tour within Nepal.
Nepal Religion Tour Package Highlights
- Explore the Pashupatinath Temple which is the scared temple of the Hindu religion mainly dedicated to Lord Shiva
- Visit/Explore the Largest Stupa-Boudhanath and experience the vibrant feelings of the UNESCO heritage sites
- Climbing up the steep stairs and enjoying the mesmerizing panoramic views of the Kathmandu valley and the different Buddhist shrines in Swayambhunath Temple,
- Explore the Kathmandu Durbar square and experience the street life on Ason Bazaar
- Visit the Durbar Square within the Kathmandu Valley such as Bhaktapur, Patan
- Visit and explore the Changu Narayan Temple which is the oldest temple and mainly dedicated to lord Vishnu.
- Visit the birthplace of lord Buddha-Lumbini and experience the vibes and meditate within the premises,
- Explore the Manakamana Temple-the temple where all the wishes are fulfilled and the temple is mainly dedicated to goddess Bhagawati-the incarnation of Parvati
- Explore/visit the Bindabasini Temple in the heart of the magical city Pokhara which is the Hindu Temple where you will get the temple of Ganesh, Shiva, Ram Sita, and Hanuman